What are the controls for NBA 2K17?
- Left Stick – Move Player.
- Right Stick – Pro Stick: Dribble Moves / Shooting / Passing.
- LT – Post Up (hold) / Dribble Moves (tap/double tap)
- RT – Sprint.
- LB – Call Play (tap) / Pick Control (hold)
- RB – Icon Pass.
- A – Pass / Skip Pass (hold)
How do you shoot in NBA 2K17 ps3?
Hold down X or Square and you’ll see a meter below your character’s stamina begin to fill up. You can hold this button down as long as you want to fake out, but once you let go and the meter is full, your character is going to shoot the ball.
How do I dunk in 2K17?
NBA 2K17: How Do I Dunk?
- Lace up your favorite pair of basketball shoes and grab your controller.
- On Offense, hold down R2 (PS4) or the Right Trigger (XB1), then move the Right Stick on the controller. …
- While moving toward the basket, move the Right Stick in any direction to dunk.
Is there a shot meter in NBA 2K16?
In NBA 2K16, the developers made some concessions to this small, but hardcore part of the fanbase. Players who find the meter distracting now have the option to turn it off. … Additionally, he explains that there are two shot windows that a player must consider in order to make the perfect shot.
How do you change the shot bar in 2k21?
You will need to head into the controller settings from the main menu and then scroll down to the “Shot Meter” options. Here you will find that you can have the shot meter on or off, and you can change it to free throws only.
How do you pick up dribble in 2k?
Hold R2/RT + move Left Stick in any direction. Experiment with flicking the Right Stick to perform standing dribble moves.