Who was in the 1970 NBA draft class?
Bob Lanier was chosen by the Detroit Pistons with the 1st overall pick in the 1970 NBA draft.
Who was the first pick in the 1971 NBA draft?
The 1971 NBA draft was the 25th annual draft of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The draft was held on March 29 and 30, 1971 before the 1971–72 season.
|1971 NBA draft|
|First selection||Austin Carr, Cleveland Cavaliers|
Who was drafted in 1969 NBA?
Complete Draft History : 1969
What team was Bill Russell drafted to?
Selected by the St. Louis Hawks in the first round (the 3rd pick overall) in 1956… draft rights were traded for Ed Macauley and the draft rights to Cliff Hagan on April 29, 1956…
Who was the number one pick in the 1975 NBA draft?
Who drafted ahead of Larry Bird?
|1||4||Micheal Ray Richardson+|
Who was the first pick in the 1946 NBA draft?
– Clifton McNeeley was the first-ever player selected in the draft. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Ironmen. The Ironmen went 15-45 and missed the playoffs in 1946-47, earning the first overall selection.
Who was the first foreign born player to be drafted #1 overall?
The Portland Trail Blazers made 6’10” (208 cm) Thompson the number one pick in the 1978 NBA draft, the first foreign-born player to be selected first.
Did kyree Walker get drafted?
After going undrafted, Walker, 6-foot-6, said he has signed with the Washington Wizards to play in their Summer League in August.
Who was drafted in the 7th round of the 1977 NBA draft?
In the seventh round, the New Orleans Jazz selected Lusia Harris, a female college basketball star from Delta State University, with the 137th pick. She became the second woman ever drafted by an NBA team, after Denise Long, who was selected by the San Francisco Warriors in the 1969 Draft.
Who was in the 1960 draft?
- Oscar Robertson was selected first overall by the Cincinnati Royals.
- Jerry West was selected second overall by the Minneapolis Lakers.
- Bob McNeill (middle) was selected 19th overall by the New York Knicks.
- Al Attles was selected 39th overall by the Philadelphia Warriors.
Who was the first pick in the 1967 NBA draft?
The 1967 NBA draft was the 21st annual draft of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The draft was held on May 3 and 4, 1967 before the 1967–68 season.
|1967 NBA draft|
|First selection||Jimmy Walker, Detroit Pistons|