The Chesapeake is now the smallest arena in the NBA. It just so happens to be one of the loudest, recording a mark of 109 decibels at one point in 2010.
What is the biggest NBA arena?
The United Center has the highest capacity of any current NBA arena at 20,917.
|Arena||Madison Square Garden|
|Location||New York City, New York|
|Team(s)||New York Knicks|
Which NBA team has the best arena?
The Best Arenas in the NBA
- American Airlines Arena – Miami Heat. …
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indiana Pacers. …
- Pepsi Center – Denver Nuggets. …
- Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee Bucks. …
- Staples Center – Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers. …
- Madison Square Garden – New York Knicks.
How much does it cost to build an NBA arena?
Similar to baseball stadiums, NBA arenas now include many auxiliary options for eating and shopping in an attempt to increase team revenues. million. The average renovation cost for the eight stadiums is $266 million. The overall average for the twenty-eight renovated or newly constructed stadiums is $346 million.
What is the biggest arena in the US?
List of largest municipal and privately-owned arenas in the United States by seating capacity
|4||FLA Live Arena||Sunrise|