NBA YoungBoy’s steadily rising income puts him $1 million more than Lil Baby, and thus he is the clear winner. The hip-hop music industry, especially in the United States, is a gold mine for those with talent and hard work.
Who is richer Lil Baby or Dababy?
Who Is The Richest Between Dababy and Lil Baby. … Dababy net worth is currently estimated to be the sum of 3,000,000 US dollars ($3 million) while Lil Baby’s wealth including assets is currently estimated to be the sum of 5,000,000 US dollars ($5 million).
Who is the highest selling rapper of 2020?
Biggest selling & most streamed rappers of all time (Updated list, 2021)
- Eminem – 227 million units sold.
- Drake – 152 million units sold.
- Kanye West – 140 million units sold.
- Jay Z – 125 million units sold.
- Lil Wayne – 110 million units sold.
- Nicki Minaj – 106 million units sold.
- Flo Rida – 102 million units sold.
Is NBA YoungBoy a billionaire?
As of 2021, NBA Youngboy’s net worth is $6 million.
Is Davido richer than Lil Baby?
Davido is richer than Lil baby. Davido has an estimated net worth of $30 million to that of Lil baby who is worth $5 million. Davido’s main source of income is from music; he charges enormous money for his performances and shows. … The American rapper Lil Baby’s major income source is music.
Who got more money Lil Durk or Lil Baby?
Lil Durk’s individual net worth is estimated to be $3 million while Lil Baby’s individual wealth stands at $5 million. Lil Baby vs Lil Durk net worth shows that Baby holds a staggering $2 million wealth over Lil Durk which is quite huge if you ask me.
Who sold most rap albums?
Top 10 Best-Selling Rappers / Hip Hop Artists of All Time:
- EMINEM. 227 million units sold.
- DRAKE. 152 million units sold.
- KANYE WEST. 140 million units sold.
- JAY-Z. 125 million units sold.
- LIL WAYNE. 110 million units sold.
- NICKI MINAJ. 106 million units sold.
- FLO RIDA. 102 million units sold.
- TUPAC SHAKUR. 75 million units sold.
Who’s the richest rapper alive?
Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. He is now the richest rapper in the world, with a net worth of $6.6 billion.
Who is the highest paying rapper?
According to the most recent data, the world’s highest earning hip-hop artists is Kanye West, who made an estimated 150 million U.S. dollars in the year leading to June 2019. Also in the ranking were Jay-Z with 81 million, Drake with 75 million, and Diddy with 70 million.