How do I use my created roster in my career?
How to play MyCareer with custom rosters in NBA 2k21 [PS4]
- Make sure you are connected to internet.
- Choose your favorite team and release all players into free agency.
- Assign 15 NBA superstars onto ur team.
- Click “options” on your Dualshock4 controller.
- Upgrade everyone’s attributes to 99.
How do you use a custom roster in NBA 2k20 My Career?
User Info: stinkfister1
- Load into the MyCareer file you want to do the glitch with. …
- Once in, go to neighborhood if not already there. …
- In the Features tab, go to ‘create roster’. …
- After starting the Quick Edit, open your console menu. …
- Career will load up, go to ‘Stats’ then ‘Roster’. …
- Edit the things you want.
How do you edit players in NBA 2k15?
Re: How to edit players, roster and see badges in NBA 2k15
You have to “create” a roster, name and save it. Then choose “edit roster” and you’ll be all set.
How do you edit lineups in 2k22?
To change the starting lineup of your roster, go to the coaching tab in the main menu or the pause menu of your ongoing match. Once you’re in the coaching section, visit the Coach Gameplan where you can change the lineup.